FLORIDA MARTIAL ARTS KIDS AGAINST DRUGS AND CRIME
2005 TOURNAMENT CALENDER
UFSKA Tournaments Are Also Rated with NABBA & APAF
Tournament Sanction Form Rules & Info. Divisions Points
Photo Gallery UFSKA News
2005 TOURNAMENT SANCTION FORM
How To Rate Your Tournament
Anyone in good standing with UNITED FLORIDA SPORT KARATE (UFSKA) can rate their tournament. Follow the requirements listed below for the desired rating and send us the appropriate fee. Ratings as follows:
Fee: "AAA" "AA" "A"
$300 $245 $175
Divisions: 125 100 89
Includes NABBA (North America Black Belt Association) Ratings. Click on Points to see
Ratings. Along with ratings you agree that UFSKA representatives will collect and record information of all competitors, their address and tournament outcome and score sheets. UFSKA will return these papers within 2 weeks after tournament date. There are 8 place winners in each division and are required to win awards for each place.
TOURNAMENT RATING AGREEMENT
City______________ State________ Zip ________________
Phone ( ) ________________________ Fax ( )____________
Name of Tournament ___________________________________Date______________
Divisions__________________________ Others Ratings__________________________
Location ____________________________ City ________________ State _________
Ratings and Rules:
1. I am rating my tournament as a "________" rating and have enclosed the appropriate fee. Application must be approved by UFSKA executive officers before I can advertise this rating.
2. UFSKA will receive $5.00 for each competitor that competes in said tournament and will be paid at end of tournament.
3. The deadline for tournament ratings application is November 30th, 2004 for 2005 calendar year. Monies must be in no later than December 30th, 2004.
4. You will receive a 15% discount on advertisement in The Karate Voice website to advertise you tournament and will be listed in the yearly UFSKA calendar at no charge.
5. You the promoter are responsible for you own tournament locations, insuranc and trophies and will not hold UFSKA responsible for any liabilities.
6. I understand that at the end of tournament UFSKA will collect all scoresheets so that they can be recorded and will be returned promptly to promoter.
7. I will allow UFSKA and The Karate Voice publish photos and articles about said tournament.
Dated this day___________________ of this Month___________________ Year _________
Signature of Promoter_________________________________________________________